- Creatology™ Chenille Stems – Multi; Red, Green, Brown, Black and Yellow
- Cards – White
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers – Alphabet Dotty
- Aleene’s “Tacky” Glue®
- Paper Envelope
- For Card:
Cut brown construction paper to fit card front leaving ¼ inch white card border.
- Use ruler to tear a ½” width of orange construction paper the length of the card, glue in place.
- Use foam letters to personalize card on orange paper strip.
- Cut chenille stems as shown on card and glue in place.
- Use small roll of yellow chenille as light on candles, glue in place.
- Use photo as your guide to make envelope and personalizing with foam letters.
- For Envelope:
Cut strip of orange construction paper to 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ and tear off ends as shown. Glue strip to front of envelope.
- Cut three green, one black and three red chenille stems to 1/14″ pieces. Glue over construction paper as shown.
- Add name using foam letter stickers.