Scrap Booking Using Kitchen Supplies
Simple techniques can add serious “wow” to your scrapbook layouts when you use unusual supplies to create page accents. And cupcake liners, a kitchen staple, are a perfect substitute for patterned paper when you create flowers. The lightweight texture adds an element of surprise to your creation.
2. Cut another liner in spiral direction, leaving nickel-sized circle as the base.
3. Adhere spiral to circle base in circular fashion. Top with button or brad.
How to Create a Cupcake Liner Box Flower
1. Fold four cupcake liners in half.
2. Layer folded liners over one another and secure together with adhesive.
3. Fold back each cupcake liner edge to add dimension.
(Originally posted at: http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/articles/Box_Flower_and_Fringe_Flower_Techniques?bc=c ! Scrap Booking Technique: Using Cupcake Liners to Create Flower Accents by Joannie McBride)